Covid-19 Policies & Information
Tony LaMartina Plumbing Company places the safety of our customers, employees, and suppliers as a top priority. Due to the growing concern of the COVID-19 virus, otherwise known as the Coronavirus, we feel it is in our customer’s and employee’s best interest to put additional procedures in place to protect the health and well-being of our community.
Effective immediately we are putting the following action plan in place to encourage social distancing while providing continuity of services during these unprecedented times:
- Instead of hand shakes or bumping elbows, let’s keep our distance
- We will continue to use hand sanitizer and hand-washing after each visit
- We will wipe down our iPhones and iPads after each visit, we won’t ask you to touch our digital devices
- We will wipe down our tools after each visit
- We will wear fresh shoe covers during each visit
- We will wear fresh latex gloves during each visit
- We will use fresh, clean towels during each visit
- If an employee feels sick, we’ve asked them to give us notice and to stay at home
- When possible, our suppliers will deliver materials to our plumbers via a courier or using curbside service
We will also need your help. We would like you to help us protect our plumbers by taking the following actions:
- Disinfect the work area in question before we arrive
- Please respect social distancing precautions, pets and children should remain outside the work area
- If you think you may have come in contact with someone that has COVID-19, please call us so we can reschedule your appointment
- If you feel sick, please call us so we can reschedule your appointment
- As always, the health, safety and well-being of our customers, our employees and our community is of utmost concern. As we continue to monitor this situation, these procedures are subject to change with new recommendations, which we will keep you informed as soon as they become available.
Take Care of Your HomeYour home will be left as clean, if not cleaner, than when we arrived.
Alerted When and Who is ComingReceive a plumber photo, bio, and text as soon as your plumber is on the way.
Five Star ServiceWe aim for a five-star experience every time. We work hard to provide helpful, convenient, high-quality service to every client.
Trusted AdvisorsYou can rely on us for expert plumbing solutions, fair pricing, and referrals to quality contractors, electricians, and more.