2013 was a year of changes for Tony LaMartina Plumbing Company. To my delight, our company has officially become a “family business”; in May, my son Matt joined the team as our General Manager and in December, my eldest daughter Lauren joined the team as our Customer Service Manager.
Not only did my family grow with the births of my granddaughter, Vincenza Grace (left) and my grandson, Nolan Patrick (right) but our company grew as well! We started the year with 3 plumbers (Mark, Jim, and Brad) and are ending the year with 6 plumbers! We welcomed to our team of talented Journeyman Plumbers Chris Davidson, Mike Muhlhauser, and Mike Dryden.
Also, this year we made a concerted effort to give back to the community. Our company and employees donated their time and money to a number of charitable causes including:
- the MS150 (Multiple Sclerosis)
- COCA (the arts)
- St. Louis MuckFest (Multiple Sclerosis)
- St. Louis Area Foodbank (chronic hunger)
- ArchCity Defenders (chronic homelessness)
- Pedal For The Cause (cancer)
- Xtreme Hike (Cystic Fibrosis)
- The Ronald McDonald House
- St. Louis Children’s Hospital
- Nurses For Newborns
Wishing you all success in 2014!
– Tony LaMartina, President