Time for a New Garbage Disposal? We Can Help.
Your Missouri garbage disposal does so much more than grinding food scraps.
It keeps your kitchen trash pail clean and odor-free. It helps decrease the amount of food that decays in landfills and emits greenhouse gas. It prevents food waste from clogging your plumbing and makes meal clean-up easy.
Your garbage disposal is one of the most hard-working appliances in your St. Louis kitchen. It performs best when installed correctly, with the precision and craftsmanship that Tony LaMartina Plumbing Company brings to every job.
You can count on us for leak detection, hydro jetting, sewer repair, and other services. Our trained and experienced plumbers can ensure a perfect fit for your new garbage disposal, regardless if it is a replacement or a first-time installation.
We pride ourselves on delivering honest, trustworthy service to homes and businesses throughout St. Louis. Contact us to replace your aging garbage disposal or add a new one to your kitchen.
Garbage Disposal Replacement and Installation
Garbage disposals last approximately 12 to 15 years if they are maintained. If your unit jams up frequently or makes loud noises, it may be time to replace it.
Every installation or replacement we handle is different because plumbing systems and electrical services vary from kitchen to kitchen. If this is your first garbage disposal, we can confirm if your plumbing is ready to handle a new appliance.
We can help you choose the best garbage disposal for your needs and budget. If you have a big family and frequently prepare meals at home, you may need a unit with more horsepower. Typically, more powerful garbage disposals are bigger than standard models. The space available under your sink may dictate the brand or model you choose.
- Do you want stainless steel or galvanized steel components in your new garbage disposal?
- Do you prefer a hard-wired model or one that plugs into an electrical outlet?
- Is continuous feed or batch feed better for your needs?
A continuous feed garbage disposal enables you to add scraps as it operates. Batch feed models only run when a safety stopper covers the drain.
Our experts can advise you about the many features available, including noise reduction technology, single- and multiple-stage grinding, push-button starters, and dishwasher drain connectors.
At Tony LaMartina Plumbing Company, we offer convenient financing options to help you purchase the right equipment for your comfort and safety. Call us today for a free consultation.
Insinkerator Pro Garbage Disposal
Invest in your home and the environment with the new InSinkErator Pro Series® Garbage Disposer!
An estimated 35 million tons of food waste from commercial and residential sources end up in American landfills each year, according to the EPA. Consider the fact that food waste is already comprised mostly of water. Grinding it into a fraction of its original size and sending it down the drain using a garbage disposer—as opposed to throwing it in the trash—helps reduce landfill pollution. InSinkErator Pro Series disposers are especially powerful, practical, and efficient. This technology offers a simple way to contribute to a holistic waste management strategy within your kitchen.
InSinkErator’s new disposers are more powerful than ever. They have longer warranties. And they’re quieter than any other garbage disposer on the market. The power and performance of advanced Pro Series® technology sets it far above standard disposers. Schedule your InSinkErator Pro Series garbage disposer installation now to take advantage of our special offer!
St. Louis Garbage Disposal Repair
No matter how careful you are with your garbage disposal, breakdowns can happen. If your garbage disposal stops working or jams frequently, we can help. Contact us if you experience these problems:
- A garbage disposal that hums when you turn it on indicates it has power. Food or an object likely is jamming the grinding components.
- It works, but the water does not drain. The garbage disposal, the pipe under the sink, or the drain line likely is clogged.
- If you find water in your sink cabinet, the connections between pipes and your garbage disposal may be loose or a worn rubber gasket at the top of the garbage disposal may need replacement.
Tony LaMartina Plumbing Company offers our customers 24/7 emergency repair services to be there when you need us. Our goal with every job is to provide worry-free service and 100 percent customer satisfaction.
Maintain Your Garbage Disposal
You can extend the life of your new garbage disposal and prevent unexpected breakdowns with these simple maintenance tips:
- Keep your drain smelling fresh by grinding a few lemon peels.
- Refrain from grinding fibrous foods, such as celery, or hard waste, like fruit pits and chicken bones. Some garbage disposals with two- and three-stage grinding can handle tough food waste. Check the instructions for your model.
- Occasionally grind a few ice cubes to sharpen your garbage disposal's blades.
- Keep grease and shellfish shells out of your garbage disposal.
- Always run cold water while the garbage disposal is operating to help flush food particles through the drain. Let the water run for a few seconds after turning off the appliance.
- Avoid stuffing large amounts of food scraps into your garbage disposal.
Are You Ready to Make Your Life Easier in the Kitchen?
Our qualified pros at Tony LaMartina Plumbing Company are ready to help with your next plumbing project in St. Louis, MO. Call us today at 314-403-2980 or schedule service online for garbage disposal replacement and installation services.